Last updated [June 05, 2018]
National Cargo Bureau Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website www.natcargo.org and the NCB TOOL mobile application (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you visit www.natcargo.org or use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While visiting www.natcargo.org or using Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data").
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data
- Moodle Cookies
- Third Party Cookies
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the site and we use different types of cookies to run the site:
- Essential cookies necessary for the operation of the site. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts, or offer site features.
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site when using it. This helps us improve the way the site works.
- Functionality cookies used to recognize you when you return to the site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies record your visit to the site, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Refer to the
Third Party Cookies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage
statistics of the Site and refine marketing efforts.
- Tracking cookies follow on-site behavior and tie it to other metrics allowing better understanding of usage habits.
- Optimization cookies allow real-time tracking of user conversion from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Partner cookies provide marketing conversion metrics to our partners so they can optimize their paid marketing efforts.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Control of cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser's settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
Other tracking technologies
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A "web beacon" or "pixel tag" is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
Links to other web sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by National Cargo Bureau Inc.
National Cargo Bureau Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that National Cargo Bureau Inc shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
National Cargo Bureau Inc.
180 Maiden Lane
New York, NY